K really boys, if you clicked on this by accident, don't read. Dad, if this e-mail got sent to you...you might not want to read it, I can tell you later. K thanks. BYE!
Grateful day 9:
I swear on my life this is so very, very serious. If there is anything I am grateful for today it is the right sized bra! Ever since pregnancy my chest has done nothing but expand...and at a magnificently fast pace if you ask me! My gosh. It is absolutely disgusting. I repeat, DISGUSTING! I can't handle it. I tried on some cute shirts the other day and I looked like a frumpy, baggy fruitcake. I couldn't look at myself and quickly covered it up with a tshirt, yet again. So finally, last night I was hurting magnificently so I told Taylor on our way home we HAD to stop at the mall to get me fitted for the right sized bra. We stopped in, I told the lady I needed to be measured and we went to the back room. In the past they haven't had me remove my bra and it's totally measured me a cup too small, so I said to her, "Should I take my bra off, it's WAY too small." She looked at me kinda weird and was like uhh? And I was like, "I'm pregnant, it's crazy small..." So she nodded and I took it off, she measured me. It was over and done. I was so grateful to know my size again. I will only reveal my size to explain the funny that presented itself later in the story. I measured out to a size 38C. Gross. As I was putting my bra back on the lady walked back out to the sales floor where Taylor was. Later, when we got in the car Taylor told me that she came out and said, "Now, I just want you to know that she is a size 38C right now, but she is going to be a size D by the time this baby comes." Hahaha. I thought it was so funny she decided to tell Taylor that of all people. Just try picture Taylor receiving this news. lol. Then Taylor told me he just said to her, "Oh, cool." LOL. Makes the story even better. Whelp, I found my new bra (in the clearance section no less), and I'd say things are looking UP. No pun intended ;) Big chests are GROSS (in my humble opinion, or maybe I just don't like it on me). But for pregnancy I can handle it. It just is a bit crazy to me that I started out bigger than most people end their pregnancies. Life is never fair. Lol. I'm so glad God granted me with such a humorous personality. I can find the laughter in almost anything. This will be a wonderful story to share with my children someday.
Haha! This cracked me up. and then taylors response! That is just perfect. It really is incredible all of the crazy things pregnancy does to your body in such a short amount of time. Can't wait to find out what your little baby is!
ReplyDeleteJaNae, this is why I miss you. I have experienced this same thing. I've always been small-chested (my younger sister fondly calls me "Tiny" on occasion), and since getting pregnant, my chest has practically doubled. I had to get a new bra like five weeks into pregnancy, and it blew my mind. I hope you are able to look back on this fondly haha.
ReplyDeleteHaha have fun once you are nursing!!! They just get bigger my friend:) LOVE YOU!!! Are you ever coming to utah???
ReplyDeleteI know! That's why I'm already concerned. Lol. I want to come to Utah...but then I realized you guys are getting lots of nasty weather! I'm cold here and we're 20-30 degrees warmer than you. Utah will kill me. haha. :)
Delete