Thursday, November 8, 2012

6,7, & 8

I got behind. Apologies.

Tuesday, the 6th, I was grateful I wasn't around any crazies on election day. I just was with my sweet husband and parents.

Wednesday, the 7th. I was grateful for good visits with friends, and friends that are family, even though not blood. I can't wait for Melissa to be Aunt Missy to my baby. Haha.

Thursday, the 8th. Today. I am grateful for a healthy child growing inside me despite no apparent change outwardly manifesting this. I'm grateful I have insurance that allows me to see a wonderful Dr. on a monthly basis to check up on my growing and fragile child. Not everyone has such a privilege. I know since I am Mormon, a lot of my friends don't agree with Obamacare, but can I just say this one positive thing? It has allowed me to stay on my parents insurance (which is AWESOME insurance) and has allowed me and Taylor to stay financially stable (Does that make us freeloaders?). I am neither Democrat nor Republican, so hopefully you can see I am not biased either way...I'm just grateful I have insurance because I know there are so many people that don't have such a privilege. Did I earn that? NO. My parents? Yes, I was just one lucky enough to be born into a family that could afford such a luxury. But I am grateful both my baby and I have been graced with such a great thing at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment