Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 :)

Ok. By now, you should know these are in no particular order. They're not magnificent things, just things that I think of during the day...every day sort of things. Anywho, OBVIOUSLY I am super deee duper grateful for my better half, Tay tay (I figure that goes without saying, but I will state it now, I am SUPER DEE DUPER grateful for Taylor), but more specifically I am grateful that he is such a humble person and the furthest thing from a poor loser. If I had to rate him, he'd be at a 0% on the sour loser scale. I LOVE THAT! Because I suck at it. I get so mad if I lose. Haha. So I'm grateful for my shining example every day of all the things I need to be. LOVE YOU BOY! Thanks for being everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment