Monday, November 19, 2012

Catch up

Ok. So i left my laptop in california and blogging from the ipad proves a bit more difficult.

Tuesday 13th: Im grateful for lazy days and being able to take naps. Sooo good when your are so tired.

Wednesday 14th: Im grateful for Tays job and the side jobs we have to earn money. They help us out a ton. Grateful Taylor works so incredibly hard and has been able to pick up where Ive been lacking.

Thursday and Friday 15 & 16: Im grateful for all my grandparents. I love them to death! Thursday I went to the temple with the Larsons and then they treated me to some lunch. So kind! Friday we stayed the night at the Waters and its always fun to hear grandpa's stories. He LOVES chatting with Taylor.

Saturday 17: I am grateful for my sweet little niece and nephew. We babysat them and theyre just adorable and fun!

Sunday 18: All. I can think of is my entire family. We spent almost the entire day surrounded by family. Im so happy to beliving close to all of them again.

Today 19: the day has just begun but I am grateful for most monday mornings when my phone beeps because I know it's Dallin's email coming through. Im grateful we hear from him weekly and that he loves his mission and has such a strong desire to bring the gospel message to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment