WE'RE HAVING A BOY!
K now that that's out of the way... Yesterday Taylor and I went to the anatomy scan for baby #2. We LOVE this part of the pregnancy. Probably our favorite part. And mostly, I mean, Taylor's favorite part. Seriously Click Here to read about our experience with Kinley. Taylor's face just lights up the second he walks in that room and just loves every minute of it. I have never seen him more focused and excited all at once. Baby number two is healthy and happy (at least I like to think so). He was not nearly as wiggly as Kinley was at this point. Kinley was going crazy at her ultrasound, moving all over the place and just bouncing around. Which, now looking back on it is not surprising at all, she loves bouncing and dancing...it's in her nature. This little boy seems to be a little more calm. We shall see as time goes on if he picks it up, but for now I'm happy to not be getting kicked all day long, especially right before I go to bed which was Kinley's favorite time to kick me.
| These pictures are always so weird...and yet so exciting! Haha |
| Kinley's "I'm excited for a brother" face! |
Well, now that I know it is a boy all the sudden I'm ready for him to come. I think finally knowing the gender always makes it more fun. So far we are 2 for 2 on guessing babies gender. Intuition may be a real thing! No names yet. And we will probably wait to decide until we deliver again. I think it's more fun that way.
Also, Meghan, my sister, is having a boy too due just a week before me. I think it's fun that they will be so close in age. Hopefully they are friends and don't beat each other up. Last year, at this time, we had just lost both our grandfathers, so I think there's something so special about finding out we are both having boys.
P.s. I wanted to say something clever completely inappropriate like "Two more balls are joining our family." But everyone discouraged it. LAME! So I share it here, in my personal space where maybe people will laugh instead of thinking I'm totally inappropriate. I think I'm funny. And that's all that matters ;)
Ahahaha! Two more balls. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Carlie. I'm glad you laughed...cuz seriously I thought it was funny. And it's all in good fun! :)
Delete