Kinley is so much fun lately (Except yesterday, which was like the hardest day of my life, but that's for later). She has started saying more words. After church a couple weeks ago we put her in her car seat and drove off. Then I heard her saying something and realized she was saying "Hot, hot" and touching her car seat. Needless to say, I was pretty proud of her. She also points to things and says "Daaat" for that. She still calls Taylor daddy. But I think mommy has been lost. Sometimes I think she calls me JuJu cuz that's what Taylor calls me all the time. She also says "Doggy" and will point to all the doggies in her books. It's super cute. The other day I was yelling at Sparky to stop barking and then a few minutes later Kinley was saying "Stop" to Sparky too. Haha. She picks up on things so quickly. I think there may have been some other words she is starting up on but I can't remember. That's why I need to write more often. But she's fun and I love watching her grow and learn. I just uploaded all our family videos since Christmas and I can't believe how much bigger she is now and how much more she can do. I just LOOOOOOVE her.
As of yesterday, she has been sick for 4 days. But Yesterday was the worst of it. She has had a fever since monday but has refused to eat much at all since tuesday night. She cried and squirmed and cried and was just all around miserable yesterday. It was so sad cuz I felt so bad for her...but there was literally nothing I could do but hold her. And sometimes that didn't even make her happy. I gave her some Advil but it only helped for a time. By about 4:30 I text Taylor and said, I need you to come home, I'm at the end of my ropes here. He did. And right now she is peacefully sleeping, and I'm hoping she stays that way for another good 2 hours. She and I both need it. Haha.
The other day she was playing with Taylor's cell phone and I would call it, and she was super fun about it. Here's the video...
As you can tell she is super passionate about her music. If it's not playing, she ain't happy!
Oh ya, I guess for blogging purposes I should mention I am pregnant and the baby is due on Halloween. We find out in a few days if it is a boy or a girl. I had a very distinct and clear dream that it is a boy. With Kinley I was absolutely 100% positive we were having a girl before I was even pregnant and I was confident with that the whole time. This time, I haven't been as sure. I've thought boy, but I don't know if that is just wishful thinking or what. Only time will tell...but I'm going with boy and Taylor has made his official stance a boy too. Lol.
Dallin got home from his mission and it has been super fun. Kinley loves him and gives him kisses all the time.
Last but not least. Taylor got a job for the summer which was awesome timing since he doesn't T.A. over the summer. We still have an income!!! 3 Cheers for that boy.
K that's all byeeee!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment