Thursday, May 9, 2013
Nights
Sometimes I'm scared to go to bed because I never know how long I will get to sleep before being awoken. Which is so silly since night times are usually great and the one time we are all awake spending time together. The times I'm exhausted and think, "There is no way I can feed her right now, I have no energy" Kinley is on top of things and starts letting out these cute "little" toots that send me and Taylor into laughing fits. I love it. Even at night when I'm forcing my eyes to stay open, I can't help but stare at her as she eats. She's just such a beautiful little thing and I am completely fascinated by her. Then Taylor will change her diaper and rock her to sleep and I love watching them together. Taylor loves her and is so sweet to her. He sings her songs and tells her stories, and gives her tours of the house (if he's really desperate to get her to sleep). It's wonderful to watch. And every night my love for both of them is added upon. Last night was especially cute. Taylor was holding her and she was right at that moment where she was in between being asleep and awake. Taylor kissed her cheek and she smiled. Coincidence? Probably. Then he did it again, and she smiled again. And again and again and again. I mean it must have happened like 15 times! It was awesome. Then this morning he tried it again, and it didn't work out so well. Haha. But it was amazing to watch last night. I think she knows who her daddy is and she just loves him. He's got a magic about him. But I still can't wait until she can actually smile because she is happy and she wants to smile. Her smile is just lovely. Anyway, that is all for now. Good job everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness. Loved reading your birth story and this! You are such a great mom and taylor is a great dad! Also I think you need to get those nurses in trouble for not having your dr. there-that is crazy!!?! Glad she is here safe and I promise you'll get sleep sometime soon, it seems like forever but it does finally come!
ReplyDeleteAlso she randomly laughed in the middle of the night. Her first documented random laugh.
ReplyDeletePosted by Taylor By the way....
Delete