Clearly, I suck at blogging...Probably why I have never done it before. It may also be due to the fact that I am NOT crafty, and have NO idea how to match colors, or not match colors (since people do that these days). But I am trying to at least figure it out so maybe I can entice you to read by putting together a pretty scheme of colors and backgrounds and what not. That's why I'm making up this random post, so I can play with all the colors and fonts and find ones that I like.
Anyway, here it goes! Love to all my dear people, especially Taylor. I figure by giving him a shout out, maybe one day he will make 1 solitary post...just one bubba, that's all you have to do. Okay, maybe two...he knows me too well.
Anyway, here it goes! Love to all my dear people, especially Taylor. I figure by giving him a shout out, maybe one day he will make 1 solitary post...just one bubba, that's all you have to do. Okay, maybe two...he knows me too well.
Good Job Everyone!
And now for a picture...because every post needs a picture. No one reads a blog with all writing and no pictures, because that would be totally lame!
Did you just create this blog? I like the colors. Anyway, they're pleasing to my eyes.
ReplyDeleteHaha. Shelise, yes I did. Just barely, today. Like a a few hours ago. Soon it will be full of surprises too.
ReplyDelete