Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FIREHOUSE SUB!

Um I'm just gonna be pretty blatant in this post. I love Firehouse Subs. My papa smurf (aka Dad) introduced it to me when I lived in Vegas, back in the good ol' days of High School and Teaparties (not serious). But I did love those days, living with my family. Anywho, I have longed for it since my move to Provo and have sadly had to eat at other food places that are subpar. Me and Tay were out and about one night when I decided I wanted Panda Express. No big deal right? And then, our eyes beheld the most beautiful surprise of our married lives thus far.... FIREHOUSE SUBS! It's right across from the mall, by rubio's...across the intersection from In n' Out. But y'all need to get your lil booties over there ASAP! The place is delish. I usually get the Hook and Ladder. But try it and be delighted. I love it way more than Port of Subs and Subway (Yuck!)...So go and you can thank me later. This is mostly for Katie Black and Kathleen Kelsey. They are my heroes. 
Anyway, moral of the story (I guess there should always be one of those), the best things happen on the most ordinary of occasions. But then again, so do the bad things. Like, I'm sure when people get hit by a car and die it was just a normal, ordinary day and they never stopped for a second to think "Today I meet my death." Just something to ponder. Haha. BYE!

Good JOB Everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Kinda a morbid end to this post, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um no JaNae you are MY hero. Conclusion of this post: I want to eat at firehouse sub and I don't want to die in a carcrash. Thanks for helping me come to that conclusion.

    ReplyDelete