Monday, August 26, 2013

Our Cute 4 Month Old!

Disclaimer: Blogspot is ruining my blog. Hence why it looks so weird right now. I'm trying to fix it. But, ya know. We'll see if I end up liking this.

The title says it all. We have a 4 month old. It seems so much older than a 3 month old for some reason. There are just no words for how much we love this girl. Sometimes I stop and feel so bad that there are babies out there that aren't loved even half as much as Kinley. It honestly breaks my heart.

In the last month:
  • Kinley has learned to roll over and now she does it all the time! We love it. We, obviously, are so proud of that little munchkin.
  • She likes her walker and, surprisingly, can walk around in that thing. 
  • She also has loved her bouncer and just seems to twist and twist and twist until it seems like it can't twist anymore. 
  • She LOVES her little friend in the mirror. Seriously, if ever I run out of ways to entertain her I just bring her in the bathroom and let her mirror friend entertain her. It cracks me up watching her just smile at herself. 
  • She is still sleeping through the night. She slept through the night every single night this month up until this week when she got sick. And still, for being sick, she slept like a champ. How did we get so lucky?!
  • She is finally sleeping a little more consistently during the day. She usually takes just 2 naps. One of which lasts for 3 hours and the other that only lasts 1-1.5 hours. 
  • We finally got her laugh on video, and we could watch that over and over again. Her laugh just makes my heart sing. 
  • Her favorite toys are her octopus, winky lamb, dragon, and her little sock monkey she sleeps with at night. 
  • We celebrated our 3rd anniversary and left her with my cousin. This was the first time she was babysat while we went and did something fun. That was hard. But when we got back she took one look at me and started on her saddest little sob yet. It was so funny and I just loved it. 
    • Speaking of, her grandma was holding her the other day and she was watching me as I was walking around the room, as soon as I turned the corner and was out of sight she started crying. This girl loves her momma, and I'm NOT complaining about it. :)
  • I must add, she also loves her daddy very much and busts into big fatty grins the second he walks in the door from work. 
  • She has always tried getting her hand in her mouth and just plainly loves sucking. But this month, she has finally mastered getting her thumb in her mouth and she prefers that to a binky. We just can't stop it. So we will just have to roll with it. 
That's pretty much it. A lot. But for one week straight I was helping my momma clean her house, so Kinley didn't get quite as much attention as she is used to. Poor girl. Lol. My mom still tells me she got PLENTY of attention. She had 4 kids (All of which turned out amazing), so I trust her.

Sucking that thumb she loves so much!

Playing with her sock monkey.

Bandanas we found while cleaning my parents' home.

Hopping away.

They are cute on Sundays.

Growing!

Getting chubbier by the minute. Love that smile!!!

2 comments:

  1. Her thighs are so chunky. Seriously, she looks exactly like your baby pictures. She's a cutie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bandana picture! You are just the best mom ever. 4 months does seem like they grow up a lot. I feel like they do it again at 8-9 months.

    ReplyDelete