![]() |
| We got to visit this little cute girl. Love. |
I was doing kinda okay at this whole blogging thing. . .That is until school ended. Oh well. Life after Winter semester has been just crazy lovely. We went to Cali-forn-I-AY to visit Taylor's family. LOVE! It was so much fun. For some reason I usually get sick whenever we go over there and it totally ruins everything and I am such a sour puss. This time, fun times were had.
![]() |
| I learned to drive a Tractor. :) |
Right after Tay had to go on his '6 week geology field studies trip.' YUCK! So naturally I stayed with my parents in LV for the first week. I bought Camden baby chicks (a bwown one and a lellow one- his words). HE LOVED THEM. And it was epic for that week, until I left and nobody wanted to take care of them so they gave them away to one of Meg's piano students. Oh well, it was very fun while it lasted. Every time Sparky would get near them Camden would start screaming, "GO AWAY SPARKY!!! Don't eat them!!! Ahhh." Then tears would start as he tries pushing Sparky away with what little muscle a distraught 2 yr old can muster. It was adorable. . .and because of this, we let Sparky near them multiple times just to see it happen again and again.
That vacation ended and it was back to work for 40 hours a week. Since my surgery I have only worked at most 15 hours a week (And that was spent sitting down in an office chair). I was afraid I couldn't handle it. But I was wrong, until the second week. I was working 10 hours a day so I could have Friday off for when my mom came to visit me. By Wednesday I was getting sick and I just knew it was going to be bad. Thursday I woke up and couldn't go to work. Here it is Monday and I am still suffering. LAME! But good news is I am working on my Family History stuff today (and blogging).
So time is not completely wasted and hopefully I can fit in my 40 hours by friday. YAY!
My mom came to visit me, as mentioned previously. It was fun times. I feel like we both are 15 when we get together because we laugh at the stupidest stuff, make jokes that aren't even funny (But really they are), and we can't stop laughing. I mean sometimes, it gets bad. Like our In-N-Out adventure. But we loved spending time together. We also wanted to write a funny Mormon book. I suggested we call it "Can I have My Sacrament and Eat it Too?" But my mom thought it was too sacrilegious. . . that is of course after she laughed about it. Don't be offended, we were seriously just crazy folk all weekend long.
Thanks mommy! I'm sad I didn't get a picture with her. . .but we were both sick so it probably would've looked disgusting anyway. So consider yourself lucky.
Also, I miss my boy! I can't wait until he gets back. He's just the cutest little thing. Until then, I am reading his missionary journals and letters home to remind me of all his cuteness.



No comments:
Post a Comment