Monday, February 6, 2012

Dallin!

My little brother is going on a mission!!! We don't know where yet, he sent in his papers last week, and we just got word from his Bishop today that the call has been issued and it is in the mail!!!! AAHHHHH! I am going crazy with anticipation. The sad thing is I'm probably more anxious about it than him. Haha. But I just cannot wait to see where he gets to go. Plus, I just can't get over the fact that my LITTLE brother is going on a mission. When did we all get so dang OLD?! Ahh. Anyway, I love him and I am so excited for him. He is a fabulous little boy. I am going to miss him sooo much though. We were besties all growing up. So weird to think he is going to be gone for 2 years. Once we find out I will let curious little blog readers know the whereabouts of his call, but for now you must wait in suspense like me. :)

Dallin is the good looking fellow on the left. Doesn't he have nice hair?
Good job Dallin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment