So I just changed the blog picture. I like it. I need someone to tell me how to resize it though. I hate how obnoxiously huge it is. I tried resizing the picture, and then reducing the pixels, but it is still showing up BIG! No likey. So that would be appreciated. I also wanted to let the 2 people that read this that I have another blog for my media class that you can look at too. I have to update that one 2 times a week, so you might see more posts there. The website is myfrenemythemedia.blogspot.com -- Have a lookey. No shame in it. That's all for now. BYE!
Oh wait, I made these wonderfully tasty chocolate eclairs. Can't wait to have them at New Beginnings on Wednesday. Love the young women in our ward.
And as a p.s. I deleted my facebook. I hated it. Maybe one day I will be back...but for now how much I hated it (Seriously) I spent way too much time on it. I am proud to say that my life is ten fold better now than it was before.
I'm tempted to drop facebook too I might need some of those eclairs to help me with withdrawls.
ReplyDelete