Tyson turned one month a few days ago. And I'm a bit behind. WHOOPS! Hopefully not again, but let's be real...
Tyson is a beautiful little boy. I love kissing his cheeks and snuggling up with him. He is such a great snuggler!!! Some day, his wife will be thankful.
The first week and a half Tyson didn't cry at all. I mean seriously. NEVER! And now it seems he is crying all the time. I think it has something to do with my milk supply, and that he loves being snuggled so much. And I can't possibly snuggle him all the time, though I would love to. The first week or so his cry sounded more like a T-Rex screeching. It made us all laugh.
He doesn't much like a swing, or formula. He likes being held with his chest to ours. That is his favorite position right now, I'm sure.
He may or may not cry when his big sister hits him, it just depends on if he has to stop eating so she can be put in time out.
He likes milk, and being warm, and sleeping next to his momma.
He doesn't so much like being awoken by everybody being loud. Shocker.
Tyson is a good boy, and we are so grateful to have him in our family. :)
I have to say though, the 2nd seems to fly by even faster than the first. Makes me so sad.
| Sleeping in his sister's warm blanket because his grandma hasn't finished his yet. |
| Sleeping babies are so adorable. Plus that's pretty much all they do the first month. |
| Cousins. |
| Seriously, my lovable little snuggle buddy. |
| Sleeping in the freshly warmed towels from the dryer. |
| Sibling loves and snuggles. |
| Helping me feed Tyson. Such a good helper that Kinley. |
I can't even stand his cuteness!!!! He's just adorable :)
I'm his mom, I'm allowed to gush over him.

No comments:
Post a Comment