Here is what's new with America's new 6 month old:
- She likes carrots, hates green beans, and LOVES squash. She downed that thing so fast, I've never seen her eat like that. YUM!
- Still loving the thumb.
- Still taking 2 naps a day.
- She is reaching for EVERYTHING these days. I love how curious she is.
- Probably my absolute favorite thing with her right now is that if I put my arms out for her she will reach for me! AHH I seriously just love, LOVE it. :)
- She spent a week with her Ball grandparent's. She also loved that. I'm so happy when she gets to spend time with them.
- When she is being held she still always has her arms stretched out wide.
- She put on her halloween costume already for my parent's trunk or treat. When Sister Smith took it off of her, because it was so dang hot in that church, she cried and reached for it. Cutest thing.
- She loves to be thrown in the air (She used to be such a scaredy cat, I thought she would never enjoy that).
- And her daddy thinks she has the most adorable little laugh in the world (which is true).
- She is in size 3 diapers, 26.5 in long. 16.5 lbs. And she did really well with her round of shots yesterday.
![]() |
| Almost the same pose. She just loves her toes right now! |
![]() |
| So interested in things these days! |
![]() |
| Homemade pumpkin patch at Grandma & Grandpa Ball's with cousin Avery! |
![]() |
| Cutest picture of the month goes to... |
![]() |
| Pictures with Great Grandma Ball |
![]() |
| A picture with one of her Uncle Dallin's |
![]() |
| Loving on a large soda. |
| HUGE happy face! Can ya tell she loves her daddy? |







No comments:
Post a Comment