Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Kinleys 1st 4th

This 4th of July we were at my parent's house. It's been at least 3 years since I've spent a 4th of July with my family. I love 4th of July with my family, a few pictures to help explain...
I have to post this as a reminder to always take the picture BEFORE I get my hair wet. YUCK! But, I debated for a while on whether I was going to take Kinley swimming since she was only 2 months old, but in the end I couldn't resist. She loves bath time, so I figured a few minutes in the pool wouldn't hurt her. Plus she was sporting that cute hat!




Anyway, we love to swim and the pool was 90 degrees! It was WONDERFUL! Also, we love to kiss our cute little girl :)

We were happy to have Melissa join us as well as her new puppy.

Lots of family and lounging around.

Not to mention my parents beautiful yard! It's dreamy back there.

And little ones running around like mad and using the doggie door instead of the people door. Haha.
More family! What can I say? I love my family! Grandma was a trooper. Next time we will get her in the pool.

Also some entertainment. Meghan singing and playing the song my mom wrote. Watch out everybody, it's going to be a hit..well, as big of a hit as an LDS song can be.
Homemade ice cream. Straight from heaven. If I was a good homemaker I would never buy ice cream again. But alas, I'm too lazy.

Kinley was exhausted! She put herself right to sleep. I think that is the first time it's ever happened.
"Show me your fireworks Camden!" --err not like that. Haha.

Cuties.

Even cutiers ;)

The whole gang.

Daddy lighting the fireworks! Thanks for the good show papa!


Seriously it's pretty.
   
We also had a nice view of the big firework show. 

Ultimately it was lots of fun. The only downside is it gets dark way too late for fireworks. Also, when I put my baby to bed at like 11 I was so annoyed by the people shooting off illegal fireworks! Go inside and stop waking me up!!! Serious, but other than that we had a good time and I look forward to more homemade ice cream. I took these pictures mostly to send to Dallin in case he was missing all of us beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment