![]() |
| But not really :) |
"If you don't vote, then you can't complain about how things are going."
Does that mean that if I vote that's my ticket granting me the right to complain? I don't think so. I kinda hate that logic. And I may be the only one that feels that way, but I just really think that people should STOP complaining and start doing. That goes for everyone, whether they voted or not. People talk too much these days. Bad talk, not good talk.
"Oh, this person sucks. This person is terrible. That person is a stupid/idiot."
I'm over it. The world is only getting worse by approaching life/politics/everything this way. Why don't we start actively trying to talk things out in a positive way? And then, here's one for you, WORK on actually changing it for the better! There's an idea.
My opinion on the matter. I'm sure some would disagree, which I am fine with. I just had to let this out for my future children to understand the way I feel some day. Haha. BYE!
P.S. I will NOT be voting this year due to my lack of attention to detail. Oh well. It is out of my hands. There's always next election. I will be sad not to vote, but its whatevs. Maybe that's why I feel strongly about this?

No comments:
Post a Comment