When I'm awfully old....JUST KIDDING! I hope it's not when I am old, really I'm hoping it will be this year, or in 2 years. Someday I want to live where it is forever warm. I want it to be warm even when it is SUPER cloudy and pouring rain. I just love to be suffocating in warmness. It is my favorite. I also love rain. So I want somewhere that has both of these things. And snow is a big FAT NO NO!!! No snow allowed. I have enjoyed Utah the last 3 and a half years while I've been here...but my time here is coming to an end, and my time to be warm shall begin. YAY!
Show me the HEAT! :)

I totally agree. I live up in Canada, and well, after seeing all my favorite blog friends popping out in summer dresses and I'm still staring into a snow covered backyard, I'm just about ready to move! And California or Florida is sounding really nice right about now!
ReplyDeletexoErinn
Fancy Napkin